Wednesday, April 14, 2010

double ear infection

what the...seriously?? My poor little guy has a double ear infection :( and we discovered it by complete suprise...I took Halen to the doctor today because he stands on his toes. He never stands flat footed. So, I was worried about it; I didn't know if it could be an indication of something...I know, I know, sounds silly. Right before we left, I took his temperature and it was almost 100 degrees. Hmmm....he seemed to be acting fine so i didn't know what was going on. Because of his temperature, the dr checked his ears and found the infections. His first ear infections, so sad...On a positive note, she said that we caught it early, so hopefully the medicine will get rid of it quickly. Oh, and she said he stands on his toes now because it is a reflex. It is nothing to worry about now, but when he starts walking and continues to do it, then we would look into it. But most likely he will just grow out of it.

If Halen feels ok tomorrow, we are going to a friends house to have a playdate! They are always so much fun. And the other 2 babies, Jax and Aubrey, are around Halen's age (a little older), so it's really neat to watch him interact with others. And it's fun to have adult conversations :)

My toes are yummy!

Time for some cleaning and laundry now that Halen is sleeping. Good night everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment