Tuesday, September 7, 2010

We're BACK!

We have officially come back to the blogging world! I didn't add a new post all summer. The last one I did was in May...whoops! So, we've had a super busy summer, what can I say? We had visitors all of August, which was spectacular! Bill and Ruth(in-laws) came first, then Jordan(my sister), and finally Granny Alice(my grandma-in-law :). It was a super filled month!!

Now things have finally slowed down, for the time being, and I promise I will continue to keep this updated!

Now a little info about my favorite baby in the whole world. Well, he isn't really a baby anymore, more like a toddler.

--He is 13 months old! On August 9th, he turned 1!

--He officially has 4 teeth and 3 more working on coming in. He is such a cheeser when he smiles, you can see all of them :)

Smile!
--He almost weighs 21 pounds. Not exactly sure how long he is...
--He loves peanut butter toast, blueberry muffins, prunes, yogurt, steamed carrots, and ICE CREAM! Just like his daddy!

Messy eater...cupcake for his birthday!
--He can say: mama, dada, ball, dog, Snoop(ssspp), and grandpa(pampa).
--He likes to play with his doggy, his vacuum, his wagon, and basketball hoop.
--He really likes to run from daddy, try to get into Snoops water and food bowls (as fast a possible, before we catch him), explore the fridge, listen and look at books, hum while mommy is singing to him, dance, and take baths.
--He sleeps like a champ. Sleeps through the night and usually takes two 1-2 hour naps a day.
--He is going to be a class clown. He loves making people laugh and if you are laughing at something he is doing, he will keep doing it until you stop :)
--He can almost walk. This past weekend, he took a couple of steps all by himself. He will walk if he is holding mommy or daddy's finger. Almost there! He wants to do it sooo bad.

So, I was saying that things have finally slowed down, but I take that back now. In just a few days they are going to go crazy again. Billy leaves for 2 weeks this Friday. Towards the end of September, Halen and I get to finally meet the beautiful Averi Nicole. Early October, Billy leaves again, for another course. Halen and I will be going back to Iowa around then to visit family and friends, and for Abby's wedding!! Soooo, hide ya kids, hide ya wife, and hide ya husband, 'cause Halen an I are comin to town! :) If you have no idea what I am talking about, disregard that last sentence. Anyway, back to our craziness...In November, Billy will be graduating!! For real, I said graduating!! So we will be having family visit for that awesome day (he is set to graduate Nov. 19th which is also his bday!) Somewhere in there we will be finding out where we are moving to and then in December we will be moving out of Fayetteville and hopefully to Colorado!! Keep your fingers crossed for us! 

 Take care everybody!! I will post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment